PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : How to get the users from the unipark survey to my website?

Llazi
03.04.2007, 15:47
Hi, recently i have been using unipark and created a questionary. The prob that i have is like the following: i have another website in wich the users login, after they login i have to check if they have filled out the questionary or not, if not they have to been redirected and login in the unipark website. how can i do this? and the other question is: how i can do, that in the end, when the users are finished with the questionary they click on a button, and been redirected to my website with the data they have entered? is this possible
?

lutzkopp
13.04.2007, 11:10
Hi,

-i have another website in wich the users login, after they login i have to check if they have filled out the questionary or not, if not they have to been redirected and login in the unipark website.-

I'm afraid it's not possible to check if a participant has filled out a questionnaire from an external website and IF NOT to redirect them to unipark.

What I can think of is the following:

Insert a redirection (which leads to the login of your website) on the endpage of the questionnaire. That would mean that only those who went through the whole thing will be redirected.
The participants who didn't fill out the questionnaire will be disregarded.

-when the users are finished with the questionary they click on a button, and been redirected to my website with the data they have entered?-

Also here, there is the problem that you want to display the answers on an external website. That is not automatically possible.
But you can show the participants their answers in two other ways:

1st) You could insert a page (should be the one before the end page) in which you write down all the wildcards for the variables of the survey. The participant would have his answers then shown on one single page. (After that you can still create a pagetrigger which leads to your website)

2nd) You could create a pagetrigger which at the end would lead the participants back to the beginning of the survey so they can go through it again and check their answers.
Here you should consider wether the answers can be edited or not. This option can be adjusted under -change properties- Answers cannot be changed.

I hope I could help you,

best regards

Matthias