PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Licensing

RThompson
21.01.2009, 15:47
Hello,

This probably isn't the right palce for this but I seem to be unable to contact the unipark team any other way. The emails I send seem to bounce back to me, Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

My main concern is that I've inherited a chair license from the person previously performing my role in the project we are conducting at the moment and I'm not really sure how to go about renewing it. The website states that 6 month licenses will automatically be renewed, but I believe our license was not payed for by credit card the first time and so am unsure how this will occur. Will we just recieve an invoice with out prior communication? I've done a lot of work on the site in the last few months and really don't want to loose it all!!

Many Thanks

Rose

Kristian
22.01.2009, 10:06
Hello Rose,

to subscribe to the Unipark mailing list, please contact the Unipark Service at info@unipark.de. On our homepage www.unipark.de you find a contact form for requests.

Your question about the current billing status of you chair license will also be answered at info@unipark.de

Best regards
Kristian Nix

RThompson
23.01.2009, 11:02
Thanks Kristen

So far the email address keeps bouncing back to me, but I shall give it annother try. Maybe there is an errir in my address book.

many thanks

Rose

Kristian
26.01.2009, 11:30
Hello Rose,

did you try to reach info@unipark.de ? The address is existent definitely, I am absolutely sure.

Best regards
Kristian Nix