PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : How to ask particular participants twice

vschuchardt
17.03.2011, 13:52
Hi all,

I am planning two web-experiments that are time-delayed. In experiment 1, I will send the web-link to all participants. However, in experiment 2, I would only like to aks particular participants of experiment 1 (those that are likely to purchase the product displayed in exeriment 1).Thus, I would like to send the link for experiment 2 only to particular participants of experiment 1.

Is there a possibility to track such participants (e.g. via codes??) without asking them for personal details? In fact, I would like to send the link

I look forward to receiving some help for this isse,
Thanks a lot in advance,
Viktoria

swiftn4g
07.06.2011, 15:18
Hi all,

I am planning two web-experiments that are time-delayed. In experiment 1, I will send the web-link to all participants. However, in experiment 2, I would only like to aks particular participants of experiment 1 (those that are likely to purchase the product displayed in exeriment 1).Thus, I would like to send the link for experiment 2 only to particular participants of experiment 1.

Is there a possibility to track such participants (e.g. via codes??) without asking them for personal details? In fact, I would like to send the link

I look forward to receiving some help for this isse,
Thanks a lot in advance,
Viktoria

I would also be interested to hear a solution for this problem.

JensL
07.06.2011, 15:36
Hi all,

this highly depends on how you are able to tell which participants are fitting for the second survey.

If that can be told while the participant fills out the survey, you could simply lead the ones who are interesting for survey 2 into an according filter path which contains a question asking for their email adress and then sends via email-trigger the invitation mail for the second survey.

But that's just one example.