Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 15.04.2013, 10:15   #1
Yasmina
Neuer Benutzer
Site Admin

Yasmina befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Maximum recommended value of pages exceeded
I am finishing to program a survey and I noted that a message appears stating that the maximum recommended value is 300 pages. However, my survey is currently considerable longer (400 pages). I tried to find information in the manual and online concerning how this could affect my study, but I was unable to find it. It is important for me to record times on the different pages accurately, as well as to have pictures loading for exactly the time that I specified.

Should I be concerned that the fact that I have exceeded the maximum recommended amount could affect in any way the aspects mentioned above, or any other related aspects?

Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,

Yasmina
Yasmina ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.04.2013, 11:06   #2
JensL
Administrator
Site Admin

JensL befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Hi Yasmina,

well those warnings are usually implemented for a reason.
I don't have any experience with projects exceeding a certain amount of pages, but I do know of cases where stuff like the recommended maximum of layers was ignored which led to corrupt data which was pretty much useless.

Usually there are a lot of ways to save unrequired elements, if you like
you can let me know your project details (ProjectID, installation etc.) and I'll give it a quick look to check what could be optimized.

Regards

Jens
JensL ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht