linked sliders with forced values don't have an option that offers the participant to ignore this at the moment, so you'd have to use a workaround.
So what you can do is this:
1. Set up two user defined variable (e.g. c_0001 and c_0002)
2. On top of page 2521548 you set up a single selection question in the way of "The total doesn't equal 100, would you like to continue to the next page anyways?" and answer-options yes / no. Now set the hiding condition to c_0001 = (leave the value field empty) and save.
3. Next you will need a pagetrigger, that jumps to the same page.
-Execution position: After submitting page, after filter
b) c_0002 | unequal | 100 AND v_x (replace with the variable from the single selection question mentioned above) | unequal | 1
- Also execute trigger in preview mode - Yes
- Execute this trigger multiple times in one survey session - Yes
4. Set up a recoding trigger; Also execute trigger in preview mode - Yes; Execution position - After submitting page, before filters; Detail configuration: c_0001 | 1
5. Set up another recoding trigger with the same settings as before. Detail configuration for this one will be c_0002 | #v_1015# + #v_1016# + #v_1017# + #v_1018# + #v_1019# + #v_1020# + #v_1021# + #v_1022#
What happens with this setup is, the participants enters the page and sees only the slider question. If the total doesn't sum up to 100, c_0001 is recoded with 1 and the pagetrigger reloads the same page. After reloading, the option to ignore the total of 100 will be shown, because the hiding condition isn't met. The pagetrigger will be executed until the total either equals 100, or the participant chooses Yes for ingoring.
Hope that helps.