Site Admin

le_doux befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
no preview - hiding question
HI !!!

-Installation:ww3.unipark.de
-Project-ID(s): 234124
-Account name: dorian_litvine
-What is my request [short but precise description]:
Hi everybody, i have a filter page and 4 questions, each one with an hiding condition (q_id n°2488856 to 2488859, page n°1293612). These 4 questions are never visible in a preview of the questions or of the page (only questionnaire preview). Other variables with hiding conditions are visible in the preview.
- What I did to help myself : I looked at search (hiding, condition, preview) + I took off the hiding condition, and then the question becomes visible. But the hiding condition I set is not always "true", it seems ok. I don't understand...
Thank you !!!
le_doux ist offline  
Alt 19.07.2011, 12:23   #2
JensL
Administrator
Site Admin

JensL befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Dear Dorian,

unfortunately I couldn't find page 1293612 in your survey.
Best thing you could do is exactly check your hiding conditions again. Also, when previewing your survey, did you go through the questions which set the variabels required for your hiding conditions?
JensL ist offline  
Alt 22.07.2011, 14:21   #3
le_doux
Neuer Benutzer
Site Admin

Dear Jens,
Thank you for answering. When I go through the questions which set the hiding conditions, yes it is working. But sometimes these questions are much before the question with hiding condition, what makes things difficult to test and improve the question. I would like to be able to see the preview directly...
Here is another similar case :
-Installation:ww3.unipark.de
-Project-ID(s): 234660
-Account name: dorian_litvine
-questions of page 1296688 (question ID 2504928, 2506028, etc.)

Thank you !!
le_doux ist offline  
Alt 05.08.2011, 15:17   #4
Stephanie
Turbo Admin
Site Admin

Stephanie wird schon bald berühmt werden
Hi le_doux,

unfortunately there is no possibility to check hiding consitions when directly previewing the corresponding page.
The necessary variables then are not filled and the hiding conditions will not work.
What you can do ist
1. start the survey from a page where the variables are filled and then move on to the page where the hiding conditions are at (you maybe can use the boss button (in project properties) to quickly go through the survey without filling out every page)
or
2. activate the debug mode in project properties and then start the preview from the page just before the page with the hiding conditions.
The debug icons will be shown in the upper right corner of the preview window. Click on the yellow help icon (questionmark) and in the opening window on tab "Variables and values" >> "change values"-button.
Here you can manipulate the values so that they fit your hiding condition. After having saved the changes, go on to the next questionnaire page and the hiding conditions shall work.

Kind regards,
Stephanie
Stephanie ist offline  
Alt 10.08.2011, 22:37   #5
le_doux
Neuer Benutzer
Site Admin

Thanks Stephanie !!!!!!!!!
le_doux ist offline  
Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen