Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16.07.2013, 10:21   #11
JensL
Administrator
Site Admin

JensL befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Hi Merel,

I had a look at your team's rights and everything looked normal. I also don't think that there is a right influencing this feature.

But I think I still got to the root of the problem, did you integrate the mailtrigger on the last page? The last page isn't being submitted so this would be the only execution position avaible.

If so, then this should be fine, or is there a specific reason for why you were looking to choose a different execution position?

Regards,

Jens
JensL ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.07.2013, 11:42   #12
M. Bakker
Neuer Benutzer
Site Admin

M. Bakker befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Hi Jens,

Thank you so much for the effort!

I did integrate the mailtrigger on the last page, so that is why I do not have all the options. Life can be simple sometimes

I tested it and the trigger works just fine!

Many thanks!!!

Merel

Zitat:
Zitat von JensL Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Merel,

I had a look at your team's rights and everything looked normal. I also don't think that there is a right influencing this feature.

But I think I still got to the root of the problem, did you integrate the mailtrigger on the last page? The last page isn't being submitted so this would be the only execution position avaible.

If so, then this should be fine, or is there a specific reason for why you were looking to choose a different execution position?

Regards,

Jens
M. Bakker ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht