Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 28.05.2013, 14:45   #1
vicky.umcg
Neuer Benutzer
Site Admin

vicky.umcg befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
personalized survey and unknown participants
Hey,
I am busy creating a persoanlized survey in unipark.
I will be inviting about 1000 former patients by mailing a letter to their home addresses which will state the URL and (hopefully) an unique code.
(they need a code because I need to be able to link their anonymous answers to medical information from their stay in the hospital)
However, the manual didn’t really help me here; and I hope you guys can!
My specific questions:
1. How can I get codes, without knowing the participants (and their email)? Can I just generate codes myself (e.g. with fake mails)? -Shouldn’t there be an easier way?
2. -as I understood- if people have a unique code, they can fill in the questionnaire and get back at a later point and then continue from where they stopped!? –is this true? or do I need to change some specific settings for that?

Thanks a lot in advance!!
Cheers, vicky
vicky.umcg ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.06.2013, 16:04   #2
JensL
Administrator
Site Admin

JensL befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Hi Vicky,

Zitat:
Zitat von vicky.umcg Beitrag anzeigen
1. How can I get codes, without knowing the participants (and their email)? Can I just generate codes myself (e.g. with fake mails)? -Shouldn’t there be an easier way?
You can use the participant import function. For this you could create an XLS sheet, with the participant's data (there's template for that downloadable in the appropriate menu) or in your case with dummy-data. If you allwo duplicate mail adresses when importing, you can use the same email for every participant, e.g. you can use "Name, Name, dummy@dummymail.com" for everyone.
The participants will then only be identified by their Access code (system-wise). You can also print the continueous number with the placeholder #lfdn#, if that's any help when matching the medical data with the Survey data. The lfdn is unique aswell.

Zitat:
Zitat von vicky.umcg Beitrag anzeigen
2. -as I understood- if people have a unique code, they can fill in the questionnaire and get back at a later point and then continue from where they stopped!? –is this true? or do I need to change some specific settings for that?
As long as you are using a personalized survey, this can be done without any further steps. Once they open their individual link, they will continue where they left the survey before.

Regards

Jens
JensL ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht